The mission of Team Courage Supporting ARCH is to provide patients and past patients of the Children’s Hospital Colorado a fun, memorable and safe environment to train for and take part in the Courage Classic.
Team Courage strives to enable patients of all physical abilities to participate in an extraordinary cycling experience and develop skills children can use to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Our goal is to allow patients that otherwise would not have the chance to enjoy a bicycle ride in the Colorado Mountains an opportunity to experience the Courage Classic. Riders on this team set their own goals for time and distance riding in the event.
The financial goal of Team Courage Supporting ARCH is to help the ARCH (Adaptive Recreation for Childhood Health) Program at Children's Hospital Colorado to continue programming efforts. ARCH depends almost exclusivley on fund-raising and donations to provide year-round recreational activities to children and young adults with physical disabilities. Please join this effort! (Keep checking this page - a link will be available soon to give further information on the ARCH mission and profram!)
What can participants expect from joining Team Courage:
• Comradery with other patients of the Children’s Hospital Colorado
• Training rides to prepare for this experience
• Cardiovascular exercise
• An extremely well supported cycling event
• The pride of accomplishment
• Membership with a team that exceeds the expectations of many non-members
• Admiration from the other 2,100 participants in the Courage Classic