It has been a year in which the impact of Children’s has never been clearer. There’s so much to share about how Children’s has helped serve the community during the pandemic. Just to share some examples, Childrens:
• Has been on the front-lines of the pediatric mental health crisis in Colorado and has helped to serve thousands of children in emotional distress and declared a pediatric mental health emergency
• Was one of the first sites to offer COVID testing (with turnaround times of a day compared to several days for other sites)
• Has vaccinated thousands of caregivers and other community members
• Was instrumental in some of the initial research in how to combat COVID
• Has been a source of critical information to pediatricians across the world through our Charting Pediatrics podcast
Your donation can help us make investments in child health that will immediately serve our kids and help them navigate these difficult times.